To go along with our theme of blogs where GWC Warranty reviews how to use its online tools and resources for drivers, GWC wants to share with you the ins and outs of another useful part of its website.
If a component of your vehicle that is covered by a GWC Warranty service contract fails, that means it’s time to file a claim. To help walk you through this process, GWC Warranty reviews how to file a claim.
Reading GWC Warranty reviews online will quickly reveal the “No Worries, Just Drive” approach that the best-in-class vehicle service provider offers its drivers. Part of this peace of mind that drivers have who use GWC Warranty to protect themselves from costly out-of-pocket repairs comes from the ease and effectiveness of filing a claim on the GWC Warranty website.
GWC Warranty wants to get you back on the road as quickly as possible, and it does so by ensuring that your claim is handled efficiently.
When filing a claim for a mechanical breakdown of your vehicle, follow these steps:
- DO NOT continue to drive your vehicle. Stop driving immediately so that you don’t cause any further damage.
- If towing or roadside assistance is included in your coverage and you are in need of these services, call 1-866-293-3543.
- Find an ASE-licensed repair facility and bring your vehicle there to get your car fixed. GWC Warranty can also help you find a service center online or by calling 1-800-482-7357.
- You must make sure that the repair facility you take your vehicle is aware that they must contact GWC Warranty at 1-800-482-7357 with an estimate before performing any work on the car.
- Once the mechanical malfunction is diagnosed and the estimate is approved, GWC Warranty will issue you a claims authorization number that must appear on all billing invoices. Make sure no work is done to your vehicle before receiving an authorization number.